I need Nirvana
Give me the Light
Show me the path
Let my soul get purified;
Tell me the truth
Sweep away thorns from way
Let me repent what I lied;
Come to my den
Stay here for as long as
You feel to be like here;
Paint on my walls
The verses of love
From sin I should stay clear;
I have gone astray
My path does not end
My faith upon you is weak
Let me see the holy light
No more life is a boon for me
Nirvana is what I do fervently seek
Tiku akp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I need Nirvana by Tiku akp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick