Is It Poetry
I need to breath....between each squeeze
I need to breath....
between each squeeze
you take my breath away..
between each gentle squeeze;
and your nights...that calm my balmy days...
and nestled warm inside...
of one firm hand...
while knowing that you held there...
I moved for just one single...minded purpose...
and while you changed....some things around..
you love to squeeze it on...
you savored every squeeze you dreamed to squeeze.
and squeezed it out....right over them...
and knowing that your squeezing it....
in need again..
it's late at night...the moon is full..
the wind is moaning...
and it's up to you...to squeeze on it again...
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I need to breath....between each squeeze by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- في الفن المعماري, نزار قباني
- <<< Beast and man, Abdul Wahab
- <<< Humanity and progress, Abdul Wahab
- <<< Brute Power, Abdul Wahab
- The Green Flash ll, Morgan Michaels
- AN UGLY WAR VERSUS A PRETTY PEACE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mosley Manor, marriam anderson
- Desire, Avinash Nair
- My Grieving Heart, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- The Green Flash, Morgan Michaels