Is It Poetry
I need to breath....between each squeeze
I need to breath....
between each squeeze
you take my breath away..
between each gentle squeeze;
and your nights...that calm my balmy days...
and nestled warm inside...
of one firm hand...
while knowing that you held there...
I moved for just one single...minded purpose...
and while you changed....some things around..
you love to squeeze it on...
you savored every squeeze you dreamed to squeeze.
and squeezed it out....right over them...
and knowing that your squeezing it....
in need again..
it's late at night...the moon is full..
the wind is moaning...
and it's up to you...to squeeze on it again...
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I need to breath....between each squeeze by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah