I need to know
Deep with in me a desire grows
Getting stronger each time I look at you
There’s something in you I intend to admire
It’s a feeling that constantly through my body flows
This emotion in me, what can I do?
As each time you look at me you become my wanted desire
What is this feeling I feel when I look at you
Where the world around me grows so still
And in some way, why does my heart skip a beat?
Are you becoming my every dream come true?
Is it true that you becoming my strong will?
What is this that I feel?
And do you feel the same way?
Can something like this feel so real?
As it keeps on getting stronger each day
Have I become the fool of being in love?
Tell me I need to know!
Why can’t I seem to find away to let you go?
Am I truly the first to fall!
Is there some chance that you can feel it!
Or is it a one way street give or take!
What is the cost?
Am I the one lost!
Or are there others too!
I need to know.
yolandey breedt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I need to know by yolandey breedt )
- The World Is Confounded, Tony Adah
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 5, ramesh rai
- Lost At Sea, Margaret Alice Second
- 17 Year Engagement, Saiom Shriver
- Beauty, Nishi Kumari
- The World, Tony Adah
- Reflections, Abekah Emmanuel
- New breeze, ramesh rai
- Sunday Church, Waltz For Zizi
- Timely Rubaiyat, Jonathan ROBIN
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)