I need to know
Deep with in me a desire grows
Getting stronger each time I look at you
There’s something in you I intend to admire
It’s a feeling that constantly through my body flows
This emotion in me, what can I do?
As each time you look at me you become my wanted desire
What is this feeling I feel when I look at you
Where the world around me grows so still
And in some way, why does my heart skip a beat?
Are you becoming my every dream come true?
Is it true that you becoming my strong will?
What is this that I feel?
And do you feel the same way?
Can something like this feel so real?
As it keeps on getting stronger each day
Have I become the fool of being in love?
Tell me I need to know!
Why can’t I seem to find away to let you go?
Am I truly the first to fall!
Is there some chance that you can feel it!
Or is it a one way street give or take!
What is the cost?
Am I the one lost!
Or are there others too!
I need to know.
yolandey breedt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I need to know by yolandey breedt )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Bicker and Swear, Donal Mahoney
- Put God First, Robert Barnett
- Te Amé Desde el Primer de los Días, Hebert Logerie
- Scales falling, Angell Afinowi
- About the Armadillo, Angell Afinowi
- Leprosy at the birthday Party, Angell Afinowi
- The Journey, Alvin Mingle
- Darling, Anthony Di'anno
- Bright Shades of Life, Rohit Sapra
- Tolstoy's Lament, Bill Lindsay