I need to know
Deep with in me a desire grows
Getting stronger each time I look at you
There’s something in you I intend to admire
It’s a feeling that constantly through my body flows
This emotion in me, what can I do?
As each time you look at me you become my wanted desire
What is this feeling I feel when I look at you
Where the world around me grows so still
And in some way, why does my heart skip a beat?
Are you becoming my every dream come true?
Is it true that you becoming my strong will?
What is this that I feel?
And do you feel the same way?
Can something like this feel so real?
As it keeps on getting stronger each day
Have I become the fool of being in love?
Tell me I need to know!
Why can’t I seem to find away to let you go?
Am I truly the first to fall!
Is there some chance that you can feel it!
Or is it a one way street give or take!
What is the cost?
Am I the one lost!
Or are there others too!
I need to know.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I need to know by yolandey breedt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- ALL PRETTY FLOWERS AND ALL PRETTY ROSES .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dinutie matra, gajanan mishra
- ALL PRETTY FLOWERS AND ALL PRETTY ROSES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- For only one day, gajanan mishra
- THE TREACHEROUS SEA, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- YOU, ikpat Ekomobong
- Within all, gajanan mishra
- SOMETIMES, ikpat Ekomobong
- GOD'S LOVE, ikpat Ekomobong
- ' [ One Sunday ] ', Ency Bearis