Nicholas Wayde Turner
I Never Know What’s Going On
I do what I’m told.
Now you’re just sounding cold.
I told her to get off the phone as she was teaching a bone.
When you found out, everyone started to shout.
“WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT”?
Now you’re gonna have to consult with Pat.
Why should she be an acceptation?
Maybe she’s the one that should be in detention.
I was just doing my job.
The only one that understands is Miss Cobb.
She told me that no one’s above the rule.
I’m sorry that I sound so cruel!
So from now on, I’m just going to keep it simple.
And just smile with my cute little dimple.
Nicholas Wayde Turner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Never Know What’s Going On by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe