I out-ta here
I'm off, I'm out of here,
going to go see Mum.
I'll be back in the new year,
a song I will hummmmm.
P.S. Bye to all my friends at Poem Hunter,
I wish you all well, stay strong stay happy.
David Darbyshire's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I out-ta here by David Darbyshire )
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby