KwaNdebele Science School
I will never forget you;
To remember you in good and bad times,
To learn to forgive you when you upset me.
Focus on what we have, and taking a lot
Of pictures to help remember
To never waste your time but be grateful.
To compromise - I can't always
Get my way neither can you.
To stick around, the tallest
Who has the softer shoulder
Anyone could ever think of leading on!
Poem by: NTOKOZO PRESCA SKHOSANA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Promise by KwaNdebele Science School )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura