I Sat In The Shade Of The Tree
I'm not a poet,
Nor like a writer
Me; A daily labor
I sat in the shade of the tree
Waiting for my company
The walker...You are here?
Trend of the mind like a poet
Ha! The whole family is in diet,
I don't mind him...because he is right.
We, the friends make fun
Foul words and blame each other
Some say...you are a poet
Be a poet!
Playing, jokes and angular vision toward girls is not for you
Maintain your look.
Local exclamatory words
And the fun is not for you.
I thought either they love me
Or respect my thinkings
But they don't know
I want to break the sky and write about it;
Fight with my friends and feel the hurts
I want to be your daily labor!
Litan Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Sat In The Shade Of The Tree by Litan Dey )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke