I Sat In The Shade Of The Tree
I'm not a poet,
Nor like a writer
Me; A daily labor
I sat in the shade of the tree
Waiting for my company
The walker...You are here?
Trend of the mind like a poet
Ha! The whole family is in diet,
I don't mind him...because he is right.
We, the friends make fun
Foul words and blame each other
Some say...you are a poet
Be a poet!
Playing, jokes and angular vision toward girls is not for you
Maintain your look.
Local exclamatory words
And the fun is not for you.
I thought either they love me
Or respect my thinkings
But they don't know
I want to break the sky and write about it;
Fight with my friends and feel the hurts
I want to be your daily labor!
Litan Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Sat In The Shade Of The Tree by Litan Dey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Lesson From Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man's Experience, Edgar Albert Guest
- Under A Tree, Edgar Albert Guest
- Business, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Place At The Top, Edgar Albert Guest
- Life And Hereafter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Can't Frighten Them, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man Of His Word, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man I Like, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Road Builder, Edgar Albert Guest