Father, the creator of my heart.
You microscopes and know my inside.
I do not worship thee because of money.
I do not because of my business' progress.
Not because I strive for a wife,
Not because I haven't a husband,
Not because I could live in peace,
Not because I learnt of Heaven,
Not because I heared of Hell.
Not because I want something!
But When I lock my self in my closet
And make my knee the floor,
And raise my hands in praise,
And tilt my head to heaven, only You
Kelvin TakyiBobi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I See by Kelvin TakyiBobi )
- To Miss You, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- Anderson, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- Southward Bound, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Breathless Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 1969, Angela K Brown
- Immortal Men, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- Song of Solomon, Angela K Brown
- Shifting Afternoon, Angela K Brown
- Only in Vegas, Angela K Brown
- Cafe Kivhan, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mark R Slaughter
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow