Father, the creator of my heart.
You microscopes and know my inside.
I do not worship thee because of money.
I do not because of my business' progress.
Not because I strive for a wife,
Not because I haven't a husband,
Not because I could live in peace,
Not because I learnt of Heaven,
Not because I heared of Hell.
Not because I want something!
But When I lock my self in my closet
And make my knee the floor,
And raise my hands in praise,
And tilt my head to heaven, only You
Kelvin TakyiBobi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I See by Kelvin TakyiBobi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Make Excuses, Ronell Warren Alman
- Keeping You Alive, Natalie Evans
- The Men of War, Maverick Jones
- On Writing, Michelle Claus
- i want love to be startled, Mandolyn Davidson
- Sorrow's Free Will, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Eris, Goddess of Strife, Elia Michael
- Lord or latrine, gajanan mishra
- With fires in heaven, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I met a man with orange hair, Richard Lee