Father, the creator of my heart.
You microscopes and know my inside.
I do not worship thee because of money.
I do not because of my business' progress.
Not because I strive for a wife,
Not because I haven't a husband,
Not because I could live in peace,
Not because I learnt of Heaven,
Not because I heared of Hell.
Not because I want something!
But When I lock my self in my closet
And make my knee the floor,
And raise my hands in praise,
And tilt my head to heaven, only You
Kelvin TakyiBobi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I See by Kelvin TakyiBobi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher