I Shan't Ever Forget Thee
I shan't ever forget thee,
You have become an essential part of me,
And the times we spent together,
I shall remember them forever.
But most of all I shan't forget,
what we shared and the way we felt.
For you exist not just in my memory,
You exist in the very heart of me.
And no matter where I go,
You must always know,
that you shall not be far behind,
for you will always be on my mind.
(c) 1993 Copyright Elena Plotkin
Elena Plotkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Shan't Ever Forget Thee by Elena Plotkin )
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde