L C Vieira
I Should Offend Today
There may not be tomorrow.
I should offend you on this day,
instead, I dread, offend forever.
or crawl away?
I sit apart, half-listening,
careful - that unwelcomed path,
praying and not praying
for that perfect moment -
but it is here -
and now -
If I love, I must speak
the truth you missed,
my reluctant gift
- for you.
L C Vieira's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Should Offend Today by L C Vieira )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma