L C Vieira
I Should Offend Today
There may not be tomorrow.
I should offend you on this day,
instead, I dread, offend forever.
or crawl away?
I sit apart, half-listening,
careful - that unwelcomed path,
praying and not praying
for that perfect moment -
but it is here -
and now -
If I love, I must speak
the truth you missed,
my reluctant gift
- for you.
L C Vieira's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Should Offend Today by L C Vieira )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall