I stare into nothingness
Not a word to write,
Not a word to say.
I just stare blankly into the space,
And be hit by loneliness so quiet.
Still, I stare into nothingness,
That penetrates deep down my soul,
And all the everything that has been there
Turned to nothing but a fragment of air
Be it time,
Be it moments,
A current that shocked away the precious dreams,
I stared, into nothingness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I stare into nothingness by C.H. Seow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- FRAU OHNE FREIHEIT FUR GEWISSEN, alexander opicho
- Killing Chickens, Bruce Weigl
- My Little Idol, Tosin Abegunde
- Her Life Runs Like a Red Silk Flag, Bruce Weigl
- A Ride To Forever, Faraj Nyandiko
- Elegy for Peter, Bruce Weigl
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night vision, Gulsher john