The wall of distress is where my boundaries stop to absorb my call.
I am out of breath, by suffocating I breathe.
I want to turn.
I am too late.
Through the bend is where I flame.
Inside my game the fires burn.
The bridge into time.
Beyond all the signs.
Everything collapsed in my mind.
Pillars of strength
Was washed away by the waves.
Hate breaks freshly onto my shoreline.
The dunes of sand were trapped inside the glass.
There is no rejection in the reflection.
The mirror is cracked.
The frame is burning with flames.
Walk I do.
I love the taste of bitter.
Salt do taste better.
My sanity cracks with the thunder inside the storm.
Next to the wonders of Alice.
Where I drown.
I wear the dress.
I am the Madhatter.
Destruction to perfection.
I found success in the motion of corrosion.
I live life without any emotions.
I want to breathe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Suffocate by Unic Cjonr )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(August 5, 1934)
Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Blue Roses, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- let's not worship anything, forever, Mandolyn ...
- Keep Patience and Stand, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Nothing Seems Right, Andrew Butler
- Seventeen Thoughts, A Lifetime, Kewayne Wadley
- Strangers Welcome, Kewayne Wadley
- What is truth?, Edward Clapham
- A Most Happy Holiday, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Christmas - Christmas, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Cage, Sarvesh wahie
- You Keep The Sea, Naveed Akram