Never I thought what I thought...
Yet the thought that I thought is not a thought,
For every thought is a thought which can not be a thought,
So I thought that nothing can be thought
Without the thought being a thought
No one can have a thought which can not be a thought.
So every thought which is thought by me
Makes me a man of thoughts
Though the thoughts flashed across mine
Seemed to be thoughts as everyone has a thought.
MBJ Pancras's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Thought... by MBJ Pancras )
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood