I've lost my marbles
I used to have a good memory
but I’ve forgotten where it’s gone.
And some people get so ornery
when I forget and things go wrong.
Getting older is full of problems
and the aging process is unkind.
I lost my marbles and other items
when life moved on and left me behind
Poet Other Poems
- _Enchanting embrace -new-
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Full ver...
- 3 crafty women
- 4-poster bed
- An Ode to Bond
- Be Thou Mine As I Am Thine
- Cater and Allen
- Come back to Me My Love
- Creaky Bed
- Days of affluence have passed me by
- Dear Postman Take Care
- Deep pools of love and mystery
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.