I wandered lost in time
Hoped that I could find
Words to say what's real
And what I want to feel.
I wandered lost in night
Saw only stars behind.
Can you tell me why
I wanna turn back time?
I wandered lost in light
Illuminated to dark sky
Feeling shivers in the fight
Which I'll never win.
I wandered inside
Trying to catch my breath
But losing what was my debt
Throwing away my bright side.
We all are afraid
We all want to save our fate
But how can we do it without signs?
We've to read what's written in the lines.
We all are afraid
We all need to wait
Till the night will be gone
Till everything will be done.
I wandered lost in me
You taught me, how to see.
That this is written in my heart
And it keeps us apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wandered by Jana Hubena )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Michael P. McParland
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Shady Retreat..., Denis Martindale
- It is open, hasmukh amathalal
- Of Nature.Of free Will., SAK Reddy
- A Lasting Psalm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Catalyst, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Love You..!, SAK Reddy
- Into Depths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You will find, hasmukh amathalal
- Bale Visions, Adeosun Olamide
- The good theme, hasmukh amathalal