I wandered lost in time
Hoped that I could find
Words to say what's real
And what I want to feel.
I wandered lost in night
Saw only stars behind.
Can you tell me why
I wanna turn back time?
I wandered lost in light
Illuminated to dark sky
Feeling shivers in the fight
Which I'll never win.
I wandered inside
Trying to catch my breath
But losing what was my debt
Throwing away my bright side.
We all are afraid
We all want to save our fate
But how can we do it without signs?
We've to read what's written in the lines.
We all are afraid
We all need to wait
Till the night will be gone
Till everything will be done.
I wandered lost in me
You taught me, how to see.
That this is written in my heart
And it keeps us apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wandered by Jana Hubena )
- Complete homes, hasmukh amathalal
- Landfill, Phil Soar
- W-a-t-c-h! Fury online movie free full s.., afandi azhaa
- Inadequacy (Depression), Avuyile 'Avue' Maseko
- Sonnet: To My Doctor Boss, Dr John Celes
- Awakening, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Ours, Neela Nath
- Abstinence, Angela K Brown
- It Makes You Sad, mary douglas
- Let light be, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)