I just learned A B C,
and now I'm learning 1 2 3,
my mum says if I get them all right she'll buy me a puppy tonight.
I don't just want a puppy,
I want more,
I just can't decide,
there are many things I like in the store.
Can I get a car?
my mum said, ''no! ''
My mum said I got some wrong.
I also want a superman cape,
to show my mum I'm little but strong.
I want a lollipop,
I want it to be blue,
it's my favourite colour,
it's delicious too.
I want to make my parents happy,
I want to show them I'm not lazy,
but if they won't buy me what Ii want,
I'll make them go crazy.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is like a little boy in kindergarten talking...btw blue it's my fav colour
Comments about this poem (I want by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby for the doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey