I just learned A B C,
and now I'm learning 1 2 3,
my mum says if I get them all right she'll buy me a puppy tonight.
I don't just want a puppy,
I want more,
I just can't decide,
there are many things I like in the store.
Can I get a car?
my mum said, ''no! ''
My mum said I got some wrong.
I also want a superman cape,
to show my mum I'm little but strong.
I want a lollipop,
I want it to be blue,
it's my favourite colour,
it's delicious too.
I want to make my parents happy,
I want to show them I'm not lazy,
but if they won't buy me what Ii want,
I'll make them go crazy.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is like a little boy in kindergarten talking...btw blue it's my fav colour
Comments about this poem (I want by Aisha Alansari )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Paradise Found 2, Paul Butters
- Phyllis, Kim Barney
- Twilight, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Writer's Block, Paul Butters
- Johnny Giles (Clerihew), Paul Butters
- Vapour Trail Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- Carrot/Stick Solution, Ima Ryma
- electrification, oskar hansen
- Love And Respect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curtain of Fog, V P Mahur