I want a world
I want a world, Where I
Will not say that this thing is mine.
Where no one has a broken dream
And should enjoy a life of peace, not lean.
We will never beat, never bear
that we're more important than any other.
We'll not frown to any other
of the family which is of different colour.
Sun shines along the east
This thing everyone seeks.
But they don't wonder, Why?
it had to set in the west? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I want a world by Rishabh Roy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Now she's gone....., Enock kuria
- Prime Truth - 16, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- V, Denrya Astor
- رائحة, نزار قباني
- The Bunch In My Head, Margaret Alice Second
- Truth are to be discovered, gajanan mishra
- God Brought you into my life... A love p.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Feel The Joy, Margaret Alice Second
- rather be - Get Lost, sEaN nOrTh
- رقم قياسي, نزار قباني