Emelita C. Smith
I Want To Be Your Everything
I want to be the star in your moonlight.
I want to be the only flower in your garden.
I want to be the center of your universe.
I want to be the waves of your ocean.
I want to be the water in your rain.
I want to be the fragrance of your perfumes.
I want to be the lyrics in your song.
I want to be the breeze in the wind that touches your skin.
I want to be the reason of your smile.
I want to be the one watching with you when the sun set in it's throne.
I want to be the one you say goodnight in the evening
and good morning in the daylight.
I want to be your drink when you are thirsty about life.
i want to be the air that you breath.
I want to be with you for eternal life.
I want to be everything for your living
Because i am living just for you my darling.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Want To Be Your Everything by Emelita C. Smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<<< A Maddening Phase Of A .., Abdul Wahab
- What Lies Inside And Out, Shannon Glass
- Memories of You, tallulah montegue
- untold, Ewa Busayourmi
- Train to Nowhere, Maverick Jones
- From Cradles To Huge Graves, Naveed Akram
- Feel in Hot Hrms, His Marvel on it., Akhtar Jawad
- Today I saw you, tallulah montegue
- God is, Ryan Brodesser
- Crow and fox., bjpafa Almeida