I want to hold you! !
I want to hold you so close.
Kiss you from head to your toes.
See your soul, through your eyes as they glow
My love in you begins to flow.
I hold you tighter, we move slow
We know this is true as ahead we go
Each giving all, each wanting more.
With passion cutting through a gore.
The moment is ours and ours alone
Twining bodies moving in a cyclone.
Past, present, and future all together prone.
In love we both have grown.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I want to hold you! ! by Ryan John )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y OCHO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Come here and say, gajanan mishra
- Riff on Blackbird's Causality, David McLansky
- York, Nassy Fesharaki
- Reminiscence, Shirani Rajapakse
- نبيذ, نزار قباني
- September's Mighty Winds, Captain Cur
- I Don't Know Why You Think, Nicolás Guillén
- Woman of the House, Shirani Rajapakse