I want to hold you! !
I want to hold you so close.
Kiss you from head to your toes.
See your soul, through your eyes as they glow
My love in you begins to flow.
I hold you tighter, we move slow
We know this is true as ahead we go
Each giving all, each wanting more.
With passion cutting through a gore.
The moment is ours and ours alone
Twining bodies moving in a cyclone.
Past, present, and future all together prone.
In love we both have grown.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I want to hold you! ! by Ryan John )
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- Beyond the curve, SALINI NAIR
- Hold Your Zip, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)