I Want Us To Live In My Dream
After the drab day, i found my radiant eyes swooning in fatigue, straight to that bed i ploded.myself i found in wold the dream-land.....busy flapping bees, lotty buildings engulfed with radiant lights i guess is england.....
A world were you can find no foe.....felicity forsooth, just a stretch you have your lolly, there you will roister zilch shall make thee woe....
Lets pack to my dream!
There i shall paint your name in all the walls with my bleeding quill, in bold, credence me.no time will be forlorn.beneath those radiant stars will i tell you a tale....yes none will i fail....
Please lets go there, in my dream!
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Want Us To Live In My Dream by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Worst, Michael McParland
- The World, Michael McParland
- The Simpler the Better, Brandon J. Moore
- The Wind, Michael McParland
- The Way It Used To Be, Michael McParland
- The Truth, Michael McParland
- The Sweetness, Michael McParland
- The Sweetest Girl, Michael McParland
- The Storm, Michael McParland
- The Step, Michael McParland