I Want Us To Live In My Dream
After the drab day, i found my radiant eyes swooning in fatigue, straight to that bed i ploded.myself i found in wold the dream-land.....busy flapping bees, lotty buildings engulfed with radiant lights i guess is england.....
A world were you can find no foe.....felicity forsooth, just a stretch you have your lolly, there you will roister zilch shall make thee woe....
Lets pack to my dream!
There i shall paint your name in all the walls with my bleeding quill, in bold, credence me.no time will be forlorn.beneath those radiant stars will i tell you a tale....yes none will i fail....
Please lets go there, in my dream!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Want Us To Live In My Dream by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher