I Want You Back
why arent you here with me?
why cant you see that we're meant to be?
i need you so much cant you see?
that your prescense is the only key
that can let my heart stop to bleed
but i guess i got to wait
with all these tears running down my face
ill wait until things change
and deal with all this pain
but without you its not the same
im tired of playing this stupid game
why is it so hard to let you go?
what do i have to do to let you know?
with you not here time passes by so slow
many guys pass by
telling me lies
but you still happen to be on my mind
my freinds think you are nothing
but to me you are a blessing
to think of you
is all i can do
from the begginning of the day
until the sun sets away
to forget about you there is no way
no matter what other people have to say
maybe ill have patience to wait for you
but until then ill try to stay true for you
Monica Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Want You Back by Monica Reyes )
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal