Tammi Celina Lyons
I Want You Free
It feels like forever
Since I was with you
How could I tell you
That you meant so much to me?
But didn't know that
I could never hurt you
I never meant for you to
Always hate me forever,
It was a mistake breaking a heart
So pure, so humanly, so full of life.
I regret hurting you
And trust me I do.
I see your face
And all I see is numbness
Without a place,
A face so unregretable
That it makes me think,
What have I done?
It makes me think unbelievable,
But most importantly,
Where have you gone?
It looks like you
Was it me?
Was it because of me?
What do you see?
I want you free...
Tammi Celina Lyons's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Want You Free by Tammi Celina Lyons )
- Scarecrow, Naveed Khalid
- Beav Cleave - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Hotel, Randy Resh
- I SLEEP FOR A FEW DREAMS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- I SLEEP FOR A DREAMS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Modern Indian English Poetess, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Soul, Richard Bretton
- A Single Sentence…, Doyen Lingua
- Enviable Death, Doyen Lingua
- Awake, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Farewell, William Wordsworth
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)