i wanted you to know!
I wanted you to know,
that threw it all your where ill always go,
your the only one that sticks by me everystep of the way,
your always on my side,
even if i want too hide,
the way you lok at me is like some one would look at a puppy that has been hit by a car!
but the anly difference is there was no car!
(this is to of my best friend shayne and my older sister chelsi)
Michelle Guza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i wanted you to know! by Michelle Guza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Before you've brush your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf