i wanted you to know!
I wanted you to know,
that threw it all your where ill always go,
your the only one that sticks by me everystep of the way,
your always on my side,
even if i want too hide,
the way you lok at me is like some one would look at a puppy that has been hit by a car!
but the anly difference is there was no car!
(this is to of my best friend shayne and my older sister chelsi)
Michelle Guza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i wanted you to know! by Michelle Guza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal