i wanted you to know!
I wanted you to know,
that threw it all your where ill always go,
your the only one that sticks by me everystep of the way,
your always on my side,
even if i want too hide,
the way you lok at me is like some one would look at a puppy that has been hit by a car!
but the anly difference is there was no car!
(this is to of my best friend shayne and my older sister chelsi)
Michelle Guza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i wanted you to know! by Michelle Guza )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh