I was pissed and upset
I wanted to do something...
To hurt and disappoint them like they did me.
I wanted to get even.
I knew it wasn't my fault...what had happened,
But at the time I didn't care.
I wasn't about to let them walk all over me...
Not again...Not ever again!
I wasn't sure what I was wanting,
And it didn't matter,
I was going to prove,
I wasn't a little girl!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Was by Ashley Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No number, gajanan mishra
- We Are Tourist, Aftab Alam
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla