I was a boy who grew breasts
When I was fourteen, I was a boy who was severely depressed.
I tried to hide from people because I grew breasts.
It happened because of something my little brother did to me.
I was humiliated when I grew breasts that were size 38D.
When I looked in the mirror, I was horrified at what I saw.
I was the only boy who needed a bra.
When I wasn't looking, my brother put female hormones in my coke.
One day I caught him and most of his bones got broke.
The situation was very grim.
I grabbed my brother and I beat the hell out of him.
He went crying to Mom and she came to his aid.
I got grounded but at least my brother paid.
My doctor gave me male hormones and I lost my breasts.
But people still laugh at me and after I hit them, the cops place me under arrest.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I was a boy who grew breasts by Randy Johnson )
- Dreams Create a Beautiful World, Rohit Sapra
- The touch of a star is like the touch of.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Art of Creation, Anthony Di'anno
- Breathing slow, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Under the Same Moon, Amber Carreon
- You and Your Self, Frank Avon
- delicious red, Mandolyn ...
- Better than that, Cee Bea
- kya mila-, sanjay kumar maurya
- क्या मिला, sanjay kumar maurya
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- After Making Love We Hear Footsteps, Galway Kinnell
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Balade of Complaint, Geoffrey Chaucer
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)