I will marry you
i always told myself that
i would never get married
becuz my mama never did and
i kinda figured that i wouldnt either.
but when you said you wanted to marry me,
i was kinda shocked because like i knew
that you were serious but not that type of serious
because my relationships dont last a lifetime.
i nevered even pictured myself getting married.
its like alot of smoke was hiding my cloud nine.
but you cleared it for me.
now i can see that cloud, its clear now.
i can see myself walking down that isle holding
my daddy hand waiting to approach you.
you pull my vale over my head and tell me
i look beautiful. you look into my eyes and smile.
you take my hand (the leftie)
put the ring on it (silver)
and kiss the bride (me)
do you feel lucky?
yeah, you probably do
you are gonna marry the perfect girl for you.
and just imagine what the honeymoon is going to be like.
i love you so much! !
And yes, i will marry you.
*aka* dat girl nickey
Nickey Mason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I will marry you by Nickey Mason )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Someone's Stories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Alchemy, Andrew Waller
- RAINS IN THE PAST, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- who slipped me a mickey?, Mandolyn ...
- Through Fine Curtains, Looking At Her Co.., mary douglas
- Glory Of The Rat, Joseph Walden
- I am a poet at night, Mark Heathcote
- Forced To Live Within Their Means, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That Bold Hold, V P Mahur
- I'ts Not a Sin to Love You Like This..., wanderer sailor