I Will Tolerate A World OF Demons For The Angels Sake
Your The Angel, of whom I Will Tolerate the Demons.
The Demons follow me.
The Demons only a few months ago were beating me.
They were going to dig me an early grave.
I couldnt cope with them alone.
But now your here.
You've saved me.
Together the demons are being fought by us.
As the demons invade my sleep, you hold me tight.
As the demons make my fight to catch my breath,
You are there feeding me the air I crave so much.
As the demons invade my waking thoughts,
The thoughts of you overpower.
If the Demons visit.
I no longer care.
If the Demons try to dig my grave,
We shall fill it back with Earth.
I will tolerate A world of demons, for the sake of an Angel.
Rosalita Fernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Tolerate A World OF Demons For The Angels Sake by Rosalita Fernandez )
- The Stuff We Are Made Of., Tony Adah
- remembering the wedding Anniversary.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Fishing For An Appropriate Taste, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let us not be, hasmukh amathalal
- Is Life?, Neela Nath
- Star Tree, douglas scotney
- The Road to Heaven is Only One, Dr John Celes
- Capable and real, hasmukh amathalal
- This Is What Makes A Rhyming Poem, arshad arshad
- I write not for you, Havilah
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)