I Will Tolerate A World OF Demons For The Angels Sake
Your The Angel, of whom I Will Tolerate the Demons.
The Demons follow me.
The Demons only a few months ago were beating me.
They were going to dig me an early grave.
I couldnt cope with them alone.
But now your here.
You've saved me.
Together the demons are being fought by us.
As the demons invade my sleep, you hold me tight.
As the demons make my fight to catch my breath,
You are there feeding me the air I crave so much.
As the demons invade my waking thoughts,
The thoughts of you overpower.
If the Demons visit.
I no longer care.
If the Demons try to dig my grave,
We shall fill it back with Earth.
I will tolerate A world of demons, for the sake of an Angel.
Rosalita Fernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Tolerate A World OF Demons For The Angels Sake by Rosalita Fernandez )
- Tales Of A Wife: Close To You, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- CREDITOR, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Lady Liberty, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Lament Of Many, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Misguided, Donald R Charon
- NATURE'S INFLUENCE, Donald R Charon
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
- we never did go bowling, Mandolyn ...
- How To Tie The Knot, Foster Teegarden
- hurry husband, shush my alliteration, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)