I Will Wait Forever
You say there’s nothing I can do
You say that friends is all we’ll ever be
But girl, if you just take my hand
And trust in me
I will take you to a faraway place
Somewhere you’ve never been
I will wait forever.
And if that day never comes
My life will not be a waste
Because I can say
That I waited all my life
For the one I love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Wait Forever by Love Hurts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess