I Will Wait Forever
You say there’s nothing I can do
You say that friends is all we’ll ever be
But girl, if you just take my hand
And trust in me
I will take you to a faraway place
Somewhere you’ve never been
I will wait forever.
And if that day never comes
My life will not be a waste
Because I can say
That I waited all my life
For the one I love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Wait Forever by Love Hurts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight When I Sleep, Randy McClave
- Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Freedom From A Dreary Forest, Monk E. Biz
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande