Alon Calinao Dy
I Wish You're Here
I wish you are here tonight,
And stay forever in my sight,
I wish you are near,
To cast away my fear.
I wish to wake up with you everyday,
And to feel your hugs and kisses,
I wish I could make you happy,
With my acts of sweetness.
I wish I could turn back time,
To tell you how much I love you,
But I hope loving you is not a crime,
Because here in my heart, it's you.
I wish I could let you know,
You're the missing color in my rainbow,
I wish to be with you all the time,
To make you feel my love.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wish You're Here by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass