(((I Wish You Weren't In So Much Pain)))
I wish you weren't in so much pain,
But on a beach with us in Spain.
You've always been the one that's funny,
I'm not here to take your money.
A lovely lady, Grandma you are,
In all our lives, you are the star.
So many things we've learned from you,
What's that recipe for that stew?
We just hope you feel much better,
You don't have email, so here's this letter.
We love you so much, we adore,
Even when you sleep and snore.
Ali Sabry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ((((I Wish You Weren't In So Much Pain))) by Ali Sabry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid