I wish you weren't in
I wish you weren't in so much pain,
But on a beach with us in Spain.
You've always been the one that's funny,
I'm not here to take your money.
A lovely lady, Grandma you are,
In all our lives, you are the star.
So many things we've learned from you,
What's that recipe for that stew?
We just hope you feel much better,
You don't have email, so here's this letter.
We love you so much, we adore,
Even when you sleep and snore.
Ali Sabry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I wish you weren't in by Ali Sabry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas