Ali Sabry (11/8/1988 / Iraq - Baghdad / Kurdish From Kurdistan Region Of Iraq)
I wish you weren't in
I wish you weren't in so much pain,
But on a beach with us in Spain.
You've always been the one that's funny,
I'm not here to take your money.
A lovely lady, Grandma you are,
In all our lives, you are the star.
So many things we've learned from you,
What's that recipe for that stew?
We just hope you feel much better,
You don't have email, so here's this letter.
We love you so much, we adore,
Even when you sleep and snore.
Poet Other Poems
- - - - - Hurtful Interaction- - - -
- - - - -I Do Not Only Loving You- - - -
- - - - I Do Not Only Loving You- - -
- - - - -I Would Like To Invite You To Rea...
- - - - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day & Nig...
- - - -(((It Is The Fourth Anniversary Of ...
- - - -An Orphan Saw A Flower With Golden ...
- - - Dear Visitor- -
- - - Hurtful Interaction- -
- - - I Would Like To Invite You To Read M...
- - 'My Romantic Heart Loves You' -
- - - RAIN Please Don't Stop- -
- - - 'Silent Became My Walking Shadow'- -
- - -(((I Do Not Only Loving You))) - -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.