I Would Go To Hell For Love
I want to say yes,
But I know not too.
With a second guy in the picture,
I haven't a clue what to do.
He is good to me,
Yet I love you.
You are a bad guy,
So I know your heart could never be true.
When I look into your eyes,
I'm under your spell,
And I'll go with you baby.
Straight down to hell,
Decide what you want soon,
Because I'm only here for a few.
Completely bewitched by you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Would Go To Hell For Love by Trystin Delay )
- Night Inside, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- Glow worm..., Mark Heathcote
- Resistance To Change, Is It Poetry
- The Pirate's Lament, Alex Dubedat
- Live Life Smiling, Elizabeth Garcia
- Quiet Dave, Adeosun Olamide
- We Are That, Tushar Ray
- Old-Fashioned Cosmology, douglas scotney
- Dreamt Of You 3, Michael McParland
- That's When You Do It, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- We Are the Music-Makers, Arthur William Edgar O'Shaug ..
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)