I would like to meet him.
I'd like to meet him,
The one who takes my breath away.
I'd like to love him,
And we would never want to be apart.
I'd like him to love me,
And cherish me like I would cherish him.
I'd like him to hold me,
Like he could not bare to let me go.
I'd like for us to be,
And spend our lives sweeping one another off our feet.
kamryn chew's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I would like to meet him. by kamryn chew )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Sunshine, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Falling (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The clouds from the sky shall fail to sh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Am Cold And Wet, Ronald Chapman
- I Am A Cat, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Not Bad Luck. All I Want Is Love, Ronald Chapman
- How Can I Say These Words? (Secret Messa.., Ronald Chapman
- Hot and Bothered, Ronald Chapman
- Is It Gone?, White Lily
- Horrible "Premonition" October.., Ronald Chapman