I would like to meet him.
I'd like to meet him,
The one who takes my breath away.
I'd like to love him,
And we would never want to be apart.
I'd like him to love me,
And cherish me like I would cherish him.
I'd like him to hold me,
Like he could not bare to let me go.
I'd like for us to be,
And spend our lives sweeping one another off our feet.
kamryn chew's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I would like to meet him. by kamryn chew )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Song to Mother Mary, Dr John Celes
- Butterflies, Casey Renee Kiser
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp
- my pen bleedeth out for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani