I would like to meet him.
I'd like to meet him,
The one who takes my breath away.
I'd like to love him,
And we would never want to be apart.
I'd like him to love me,
And cherish me like I would cherish him.
I'd like him to hold me,
Like he could not bare to let me go.
I'd like for us to be,
And spend our lives sweeping one another off our feet.
kamryn chew's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I would like to meet him. by kamryn chew )
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi