Identity - where is it
Where is my identity
That I can show you
I am that, I am this,
And how can I show you
That I am Yours.
I am covered with falsehood
I am Truth and Truth has
No identity as You know,
No identity, no affinity,
And here I am in distress,
And here I am in dark .
O my dear, enlightened me
With knowledge that I am Yours.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Identity - where is it by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris