If our lives get back to us:
We will drag..
Gusts wind To the roads,
And we give the birds,
Our voices to sing!
If it gets back...
The 'Canary' will not..
Be puzzled on which branch will land? !
Nor the road, will not be puzzled..
On counting the footsteps and wishes..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If.. by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer