If Im Not Here Tomorrow
Okay Then! ! !
If i'm not here tomorrow,
Please try not to cry.
Please know that I love you,
And that I tried to say goodbye.
But since I didn't get the chance,
Now you all should know,
I really didn't have a choice,
God thought it was my time to go.
To My Friends: you guys are dearest,
I'll keep you in my heart,
I'll remember you forever,
Cuz I have loved you from the start.
My family: I'll miss you all.
I love you,
And I'm sorry I can't visit anymore,
Sorry I can't call.
Please do not cry for me,
Please go on with all of your lives,
Learn to drive and go to college,
Become husbands and wives.
This is just a new beginning,
I will see you again someday.
And though it won't be very soon,
I promise it's worth the wait.
I can't believe I'm leaving you,
But Heaven isn't that far.
And everytime you think of me,
I'll be here in your heart.
Betty Catcheway's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If Im Not Here Tomorrow by Betty Catcheway )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou