if just for once
if just for once a smile i bring you
if just for once a little fun
bring you just once joy's faintest hue
would deem it as one work well done.
if just for once from me one line
if just for once one word
bring you just once a moment's sunshine
would give me all labor's reward.
if just for once lights up your face
pass just for once a flickered gleam
bring you just once a little happiness
would feel it like one fulfilled dream.
if just for once past dark of night
take you along a joyous ride
bring you just once a peephole of light
would know all my try is justified.
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (if just for once by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- Crumbling Down, Singleton M. Tate
- Chance By God, S. I. Rednow
- Neighbors All, S. I. Rednow
- Say Again, S. I. Rednow
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow
- Heroes, S. I. Rednow
- My Time, Edward Kofi Louis