if my heart
if my heart has a tongue
let it utter only the words of love
if my heart has hands
let it touch but only tenderness
if my heart has lips
let it kiss your lips so sweetly
if my heart has arms
let it embrace you softly
if my heart has eyes
let it see nothing but you only
but my heart has none of these senses
without hands, without eyes, without arms
without lips, without a tongue
let it beat somehow just for you
let it be true
to love no one but only you.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.