If One Finemorning
If one fine morning,
When the darkness will,
Be with in union with,
The days, first light-
I want to leave this world,
Stealthily, beyond this
Where every soul suffers,
Even me, who have a wonderful,
Nest of my own, home and hearth,
Cozy life, affection and love,
Feel for the have not but,
Can't fulfill their want,
Sorry to live, for this
Failure of my tasks,
Their blank eyes, their
Walks on the unknown goal,
Make me think, but, no
Ways to solve this riddle.
I hear their silent cry....
Their speechless pain..
I cherish to depart without,
Their farewell, without seeing
Their, mournful faces...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If One Finemorning by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
- A Hot Summers Day, David Harris
- Prohibited passions, Luca Menin
- When Life Turns Topsyturvy, Toshie Nohara
- Oneiros, Don Prem Legaspi
- Ah, me!, Frank Avon
- The man and the mirror, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Restive journey away from home, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Suryakant Tripathi 'Nirala'
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)