If sometimes you feel, that I am being weird,
Hold me close, I might be needing your hug
If sometimes you feel that I am being too argumentative
Let me win, I might be disturbed
If sometimes you feel, that I don’t obey u
Convince me like a child, perhaps I might want you to pamper me
If sometimes you feel, that I am talking a lot
Listen to me, I might have spent a lonely day
If sometimes you feel, that I am not on speaking terms with you
Give me time to accept the new decision you might have made.
If sometimes you feel that I am losing interest in you
Tell me how much you love me, I might be wanting to hear it.
If sometimes you feel that I am getting too possessive about you,
Don’t get irritated, it might just mean that I love you, and cant stay without you.
And if sometimes you feel, that I have grown old and irritating
Don’t leave me, don’t curse me, perhaps I might need you and your love the most.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IF Sometime by Aparna Mirajkar )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus