If There Is No Mountain
Stay in your little hole
Or a general
Swallow it, or
Make it at least deeper
So it looses
And the definition
Of being a hole.
Or walk through like the blind,
Your own bottom
-it is still a big public graveyard, -
Your true senses.
If there is no mountain,
Flatness turns to be
A big hole.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If There Is No Mountain by Atef Ayadi )
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey