If you lift your index finger
to someone, you must know,
the four others are towards you.
If you don't have the courage,
to face one, don't try to
humiliate him under the guise,
of a person whose mask disturbs you.
My face will then turn into,
another mask, may be worse,
than yours, then where will you
hide your ugly face and utterance?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- annoying wood pigeon, lee fones
- Really very unique..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery
- The Captor Paragon, johnny case
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange
- Lesbian Bisexuals, Richard Thripp
- MAN WHO WALKED ON WATER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Love and Tears, Beach Girl
- Till Now, Cheryl Griffith