Is It Poetry
If You Forget Me.
Nothing and everything
Knowing not what will happen:
The moon made of glass,
at every pass.
I wait as the snow retreats.
All around me are constant
of the time you shared with me.
I understood that moving forward
only led to the past.
Should I leave before it's time.
The bee around your eyes.
Your lips are not forgotten.
The stars were more than people
Hurry off and hide,
they come for me.
Where they take me none will know.
And you must never follow.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You Forget Me. by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep
- What Begins Bitterly Becomes Another Lov.., G.C. Waldrep
- White Noise, Kyle Schlicher
- Canticle for the Second Sunday in Lent, G.C. Waldrep
- The Little Man In The Fire Hates Me, G.C. Waldrep
- The Night Autopsy, G.C. Waldrep
- Many Of Us Identify With Animals, G.C. Waldrep
- Flowers Of Hope, William Duchovny
- Poetry, Gerry Legister