Is It Poetry
If You Forget Me.
Nothing and everything
Knowing not what will happen:
The moon made of glass,
at every pass.
I wait as the snow retreats.
All around me are constant
of the time you shared with me.
I understood that moving forward
only led to the past.
Should I leave before it's time.
The bee around your eyes.
Your lips are not forgotten.
The stars were more than people
Hurry off and hide,
they come for me.
Where they take me none will know.
And you must never follow.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You Forget Me. by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal