Mia F. Stubbs
If You Knew Where Gossip Stemmed From...You Would Stop Th Gossiping!
There is an epidemic sweeping our communities and nation! This epidemic can be lethal to its target!
It's called Gossip!
How do you look at your friends, neighbors, associates or even a stranger? Do you look at them through your eyes, or are you looking at them through the eyes of the one (s) defaming their character?
Looking at someone else through the eyes of another...leaves room for the crack of doubt down the road!
It is not just a Christian matter, but a moral matter!
It takes a real Man or Woman to speak out against gossip, closing their ears or simply walking away to make change!
Which will You choose?
Author: Mia F. Stubbs
Book: 'Stop The Gossiping'
Mia F. Stubbs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You Knew Where Gossip Stemmed From...You Would Stop Th Gossiping! by Mia F. Stubbs )
- The ragged men of Indian English poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thoughts, nicholle gibson
- PH: Sin: The Wages Of Sin, Brian Johnston
- Ideals Envisioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- America Radicalized, Is It Poetry
- Just before Midnight, Frank Avon
- I and I, Daniel Erdner
- Love: Don't Bargain, Aftab Alam
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
- Endless game, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)