Mia F. Stubbs
If You Knew Where Gossip Stemmed From...You Would Stop Th Gossiping!
There is an epidemic sweeping our communities and nation! This epidemic can be lethal to its target!
It's called Gossip!
How do you look at your friends, neighbors, associates or even a stranger? Do you look at them through your eyes, or are you looking at them through the eyes of the one (s) defaming their character?
Looking at someone else through the eyes of another...leaves room for the crack of doubt down the road!
It is not just a Christian matter, but a moral matter!
It takes a real Man or Woman to speak out against gossip, closing their ears or simply walking away to make change!
Which will You choose?
Author: Mia F. Stubbs
Book: 'Stop The Gossiping'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You Knew Where Gossip Stemmed From...You Would Stop Th Gossiping! by Mia F. Stubbs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi