'If You LOVE SomeOne'
How will he ever know
your deepest thoughts and your hearts desire...
How will he ever realized,
when you're down and hurt...
when you're longing and craving for Love...
In times of frustrations... and sorrows...
How can you overcome,
such feelings of helplessness...
How can you make him feel,
your deep Love for him...
And that he means so much to you...
How can you make him believe,
that he is your Life...
that everything you said is true...
that you love him endlessly...
and care for him so much...
Without losing your Self Respect...
How can you make him see...
that your every day's life is he...
that you breath and live
each passing day only for him...
How can you make him understand...
that everything you are doing and working for
on your daily life is for him alone...
that life without him
will be too much to handle and live for...
are just merely words now and resentment...
no meaning...no sense...
If Living Life...without Him...by your side...!
LoveLifeLen Altamar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('If You LOVE SomeOne' by LoveLifeLen Altamar )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
Poem of the Day
- How to Think Like a Poet, Holly Wotherspoon
- take three hour to digest, Havilah
- Before I go…, Mark Heathcote
- The Stuff Myths are Made of, Holly Wotherspoon
- A Winter Poem, Leslie Philibert
- Angry all the time, Kelly Shanks
- nutmeg needs attention, Havilah
- All Creatures ‘Life Matter, Hebert Logerie
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael P. McParland
- This Worthless Beast, Michael P. McParland