RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Freedom riding high, giving life free rein to be what it wants.
Musically silencing stress, doubts, sorrow, with it's soothing
melodies of intense emotion.
Riding into deserts of loneliness, finding an arid environment
filled with an anticipation unfelt on earth.
Natural occurrences developing individually without constraint,
igniting a relay of thought into the universe, as it touches
and alights within this being of natural delight.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Igniting Thought by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal