Abhinit Chute (abz)
IIT-HOME (Addressing Ma'am)
It is standing, a wall of FAITH,
Constructed upon our hearts..
Which is proud of it's INFINITE strength,
Which can withstand a million darts..
It's built by the Bricks of VALUES,
Based on pillars of TRUTH & PURITY..
Garlanded by the series of bulbs,
Sparkling lights of TEAM WORK & UNITY..
It is carrying the virtue of SURRENDER
That ignites the FIRE in us..
That stimulates our RECEPTIVITY & SINCERITY
To gateway the DESIRE in us..
It is embossed by the grace of HUMILITY..
And painted with the colors of TRUST,
Keeping mind PEACEFUL & POSITIVE,
Leading to a POWERFUL UPTHRUST...! ! !
We're all heartily GRATEFUL to its GREATNESS,
For GOD has been sculptured upon it's face..
It is DIVINE, the wall of IIT HOME,
Because You have put up its BASE! !
Thank You Ma'am!
Abhinit Chute (abz)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IIT-HOME (Addressing Ma'am) by Abhinit Chute (abz) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- When your Birthday Falls on Christmas..., Dr John Celes
- Me, Myself, Tex T Sarnie
- For to Be A Poetess, I Left My Husband, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बैसागु, Ronjoy Brahma
- Chassis, Alice Cordy
- My Time On The Mountain, Orlando Belo
- A Degree of Intensity, Daniel Brick
- Oh, This Age of Self-propaganda And Publ.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- हारिनि इयुना जोँनि आखायावनो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Honey Bee, Paul Sebastian