Abhinit Chute (abz)
IIT-HOME (Addressing Ma'am)
It is standing, a wall of FAITH,
Constructed upon our hearts..
Which is proud of it's INFINITE strength,
Which can withstand a million darts..
It's built by the Bricks of VALUES,
Based on pillars of TRUTH & PURITY..
Garlanded by the series of bulbs,
Sparkling lights of TEAM WORK & UNITY..
It is carrying the virtue of SURRENDER
That ignites the FIRE in us..
That stimulates our RECEPTIVITY & SINCERITY
To gateway the DESIRE in us..
It is embossed by the grace of HUMILITY..
And painted with the colors of TRUST,
Keeping mind PEACEFUL & POSITIVE,
Leading to a POWERFUL UPTHRUST...! ! !
We're all heartily GRATEFUL to its GREATNESS,
For GOD has been sculptured upon it's face..
It is DIVINE, the wall of IIT HOME,
Because You have put up its BASE! !
Thank You Ma'am!
Abhinit Chute (abz)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IIT-HOME (Addressing Ma'am) by Abhinit Chute (abz) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Father, Shian Daley
- not hardly, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- Poverty Of People's Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Soliloquy Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mysteries Explorations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inhuman superiority, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Opening Expressive Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Craving Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Boy, Electric Lady
- Sense Of Art, Asit Kumar Sanyal