Images whirling in the wind
Images invaders of mind
Call of the times we left behind.
Images, a wall for the blind...
It is spring in mid afternoon
Images float around me
Images of when we were we
Enjoying the sun or the moon...
The wisterias hang their blossoms
Along the gates of a garden
A mystery and a haven
Images of unknown king domes
Hasten my steps along the way;
No one should dream the time away...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Images by Maryse Elot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal