Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Imitated From The Welsh
If, while my passion I impart,
You deem my words untrue,
O place your hand upon my heart,
Feel how it throbs for you!
Ah no! reject the thoughtless claim
In pity to your lover!
That thrilling touch would aid the flame
It wishes to discover.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imitated From The Welsh by Samuel Taylor Coleridge )
Did you read them?
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley