When the Sun starts to set,
and the light starts to forget,
what darkness will take..
When the light puts all at stake,
and the Moon will forever weep,
for the Sun uses night to sleep..
When born from the same but on a different side,
and as one lives by day the other by night,
what will forever be apart..
When born with a different heart,
and as they fight for upper and nether,
they fight for day and night but will never be together..
Rick Adriolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Impossible love.. by Rick Adriolo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ice-house, gajanan mishra
- The Palestinian Plight! ! !, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Self-Portrait in Conway, Arkansas, Fritz Ward
- Back, Fritz Ward
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- COPLA SESENTA Y DOS: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Prime Truth - 26, Pranab K. Chakraborty